Current Employment Opportunities:
Part Time Fee for Service Independent contractor
New Hope Rising Therapy and Wellness Center is a private mental health practice that provides individual, couples, and family therapy for adults, teens and children. We are currently seeking qualified licensed therapists to join our team! We get excited about working with compassionate, driven professionals who strive to excel in the mental health field. You will be a good fit for our organization if you are passionate, energetic, and caring (with a great sense of humor!).
- Master’s Degree – LMSW, LCSW, LMFT and LMHC
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Attend our monthly staff meeting
- At least 2 years of experience working with in a clinical setting
- Preferred experience working with children and adolescents
- Has experience or desire to work with individuals with a history of trauma
- LGBTQ Affirmative
- Bi-lingual a HUGE plus
- Provide therapy to children, teens, adults and families (and couples if you’re interested)
- Perform intake/assessment, treatment planning, ongoing therapy, and termination services
- Collaborate with other providers as needed – psychiatrists, primary care physicians, etc.
- Timely maintenance of clinical documentation in accordance with agency policy
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date appointment calendars and client information using practice management software
- Meet regularly with supervisor(s) for consultation regarding clients’ cases and progress
- Additional opportunities available if desired – starting a group, teaching a class, giving presentations
- Competitive pay
- Consistent referral base
- Business cards and all other marketing, including Psychology Today, Good Therpay, etc.
- All billing services provided, so you can solely concentrate on treating clients
- Excellent clinical training opportunities, including both individual and group supervision
To apply, please e-mail email@example.com with the following:
- Updated resume
- Answers to the following supplemental questions:
What makes you the best candidate for this position?
What are your therapeutic specialties and preferred populations?
What days and times are you available to work?
When are you available to begin working?
What is your desired rate of pay per session?